Quiz of the Month ❯ February 2017Tweet
1) The most likely diagnosis for this patient who presented with chest pain is?
esophagitis and reflux
2) In this HIV/AIDs patient with weight loss and abdominal pain the best diagnosis is?
B cell lymphoma of the small bowel
adenocarcinoma of the small bowel
gastric GIST tumor
3) The most likely diagnosis for the pancreatic mass is?
adenocarcinoma of the pancreas
neuroendocrine tumor of the pancreas
4) The best diagnosis in this patient with abdominal pain is?
gastric cancer with ulcer
metastases to the stomach
5) The best diagnosis in this case is?
step off artifact
thrombus in aorta
coarctation of the aorta
6) The best diagnosis in this case of a pancreatic mass is?
mucinous cystic neoplasm (MCN)
7) The best diagnosis in this patient with chest pain is?
8) The best diagnosis in this case is?
metastatic renal cell carcinoma
duodenal GIST tumor
9) The likely cause of hemoptysis in this patient with sarcoidosis is?
invasive pulmonary aspergillosis
AVM left upper lung
10) The least likely diagnosis in this case is?
focal nodular hyperplasia